¡Bienvenidos a mi sitio red! Welcome to Mr. Rivera's Spanish Website! This website is written and maintained by Sr. Daniel Rivera, Jr., Spanish teacher at Taunton High School! This place is a resource for students, parents, and hopefully other educators as well.
Announcements - Tuesday, September 8, 2015
- Welcome back from vacation! I hope you all feel energized and ready to learn. You will see that learning a new language can be a rewarding experience unlike any other. Please remain motivated and do not be afraid to take risks! Repetition is key!
- We will be setting up binders this week. Please remember to bring your binder to class. Your binder will be a collection of everything we will learn during our time together and will be a good reference tool for the upper Spanish levels.
- In the near future, I will be introducing ClassDojo. Please stay tuned for announcements on that.
Purpose of this website
In order to facilitate communication with students, parents, and other educators, I believe a web site is a valuable resource to have. So I have three goals that I would like to meet with this website:
- Provide support for students outside of the classroom.
- Improve communication with parents or guardians.
- Serve as a resource for other educators.